Monday, December 21, 2009

Morris2 arrived




Yesterday, I got myself a Christmas present. It is an one-year old orange tabby I adopted from Tony LaRousa's ARF in Walnut Creek (ARF stands for animal rescue foundation). Anyway, the kitty reminded me of my old Morris (god bless his soul), so I named it Morris2.

Morris2 is an outgoing cat and is adjusting well in our household. I introduced him to Chipper. At first I was fearful of a huge cat fight, but there was none of that.
They seem to enjoy having playmates. Even though Morris2 is younger than Chipper he seems to be more dominant than shy Chipper. Interesting.

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2009 at 12:45 AM , Blogger tempdisplaced said...

Morris2 is quite handsome, Mom. Actually, they look quite good together. Hope they become good friends. Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home